World Glaucoma Week
In celebration of World Glaucoma Week 2011, which is taking place March 7-11, CNIB will organize a screening clinic in Montreal.
- Date: March 11, 2011
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Metro Level, Place Alexis-Nihon, 1500 Atwater Ave., Montreal (QC) H3Z 1X5
- Nearest Subway Station: Atwater
World Glaucoma Week takes place every year during the second week of March. It was created in answer to the growing number of blindness cases due to glaucoma, when screening and therapeutic care is rare.
Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that cause progressive damage of the
optic nerve at the point where it leaves the eye to carry visual information to
For additional information:
- Montreal Area: (514) 934-4622, ext. 221
- Quebec City Area: (418) 204-1124
- Elsewhere in the Province: 1 (800) 465-4622, ext. 221