- French Event: Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
- English Event: Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Minimum 1 shift commitment (3+ hours).
Virtual event. Open to volunteers across Canada.
- Welcome and introduce session speakers, presenters and panelists at CNIB’s virtual Connecting the Dots conference.
- Support speakers conducting Q&A sessions.
- Session timekeeper.
- Summarize and communicate key themes and trends that the group has proposed.
- Support the presenter to effectively create closure.
Benefit of position
- Making a difference as part of a dedicated and passionate staff and volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- Appreciation from conference participants.
- Developing and using existing experience and skills in communication, time management and accessible technology.
- Confirmation of hours upon request.
Qualities, Skills and Training
- Energetic personality.
- Effective communication skills.
- Remains patient and impartial during the virtual conference session(s).
- Training specific to the virtual event and platform will provided prior to the conference.
- Minimum 14 years old.