- Minimum 6-month minimum commitment
- 2-3 hours per week
Toronto: In-person & remote opportunities available; CNIB GTA Community Hub (1525 Yonge Street) or by Zoom.
CNIB's Accessible Technology Program aims to support the technology needs of program participants. With the availability of a wide range of accessible technologies, people with sight loss can accomplish almost any task, provided they have the right device, and the right support! With our efforts of providing the best support possible, we are seeking volunteers to assist us with the preparation of our monthly group webinars & descriptive audio/video tutorials.
- Record, edit and produce high quality videos in support of our remote Accessible Technology Program offerings
- Assist with managing Zoom Video Conference meetings
- Review & edit recorded Zoom Conference webinars using audio/video editing software
- Use screen recording software to record audio/video technology demonstrations on a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Assist with audio/video equipment setup at our office in support of our hybrid group learning.
- Improve your technology skills
- Gain experience for relevant employment opportunities
- Opportunity to help others
- Experience using audio/video editing software to edit and produce high quality videos
- Experience using Zoom video conferencing
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Have an interest and aptitude in working with technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Training on specific technology applications will be provided