Date de clôture
Monthly program. The third Saturday of the month starting at 12:30 p.m.. Approximately 3.5 hour time commitment.
CNIB London Community Hub, 171 Queens Ave, Suite 101, London, ON N6A 5J7
Description du poste
- Keyholder to Hub – open doors (1 needed)
- Set up space for game (get Bingo equipment, Tactile Bingo cards, Bingo balls, tables ready, etc..)
- Great/welcome players as they arrive and provide customer service (ie. If needed guide to chair, etc..)
- Work as a team with staff/volunteers and assist through session
- Greet players at entrance, assist if needed. (ie. Guide to seat, etc..)
- Call out played numbers
- Call back winning card numbers
- Tidy up before and after game.
- Take attendance
- No handling of cash and training provided
Avantage du poste?
- Making a difference as part of a dedicated and passionate staff/volunteer team
- Appreciation from clients/participants
- Develop or use existing experience and skills in customer services and administration
- Confirmation of hours upon request, reference after 3 months’ successful participation as a volunteer
Qualités, compétences et formation
- Enjoy working with people, being around people
- Be mature, responsible, non-judgmental, empathetic and friendly
- Team player
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to relate effectively with people at all levels, both internal and external to CNIB
- Reliable, organized and able to work with minimal supervision
Candidature et coordonnées
If you are interested in this position, you can apply to join our team today by using our online application form.